Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happiness Said, "Being Happy is not the way". Here, I have SEVEN to share.

Dear Readers,

Updating my blog is the way for me to exhales everything inside my porch. And i love to post this topic straightly in English, trying is Good way right? Okay, lets start. Here we are, day by day, i found out that there's something to do with my happiness. Hey, the one big Questions most of us ask ourselves is, "What Should I Do With My Life?" and normally most of us have not completely done this. Why? Don't ask me, I'm not your fairy Godmother. LOL.
As i've been thru so much kinked journey, i was like questioning myself "Have you ever predicts that you may deserve happiness after this?". And the answer is "yes, maybe". (Sighing)

So far, as i implemented in my daily routine, get myself mix with so many people while i'm study in Uitm, and also in my social living here in my hometown in Klang. I am ready to speak out a fact about what is actually drama that we're playing now, Simple and basically u guys already been thru this. Cekidaud~~

Firstly,
Listen to your inner voice and tell yourself in confident "I know myself and i like it". Happiness is an original nature, you cannot even set it as a plot in a drama. You play the role and bla bla bla, Bullshit okay? Act naturally by the meaning of inspired your own gratitude not by acting to be somebody else like u're not deserve it. Don't pretend to be like Izzy or Adlina because finally, you are no longer live it. No climax. Boring doh, buat apa nak jadi orang lain? Jangan jadi macam "kacang lupakan kulit" where when you forget who you are, there is strange things would happen.You will increase your happiness score significantly if you can begin to accept that the happiness you hope "to get" after you find your true partner, get the dream job, buy the ideal home and earn the right money, is already in you. For what else your wanted it to be somebody else's life? Go out and find out what it is you love, what inspires you and what you are made of then you already done your first move. Love yourself :D

Secondly,
Get yourself into Relationship. Socialize yourself with friends, family, special one and other creatures, but keep it in mind, learn to let go with the things or people who or which are not meant for you. Get a blasts with your friendship with no backstabber and hypocrites. Like me, the most important relationship get my best attention. I'll give so much efforts and commitment to them. Simply remind yourself that happiness is in the connections you make, in the friendships you keep and in the love that exists between others. If you want to be happy, be a friend. Identify your most important relationships, and think about how you can be a true friend to your partner and others. Love is the most fun you can have with anyone and trust me there is no differences between love and happiness. So, get connected.

Thirdly,
Working Life or Studying Life is an opportunity for everyone to get socialize right? For me, i'm a student and i go to class with the full of joy and love. "The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy," Malcolm Forbes said. As i've been thru my daily classes plus my part time job, i Look around today and give what is needed, give what appears to be missing and give what is my joy to give. I do more concentrate in class and so do with my relationship with friends and the beloved one as he is also in the same class, i've bonus! Sometimes oh liar, always we had been fighting and crisis, so hate it. So, love your job as a student and love what are the activities that you are doing, stop putting a "?" which God already state your destiny.

Fourthly,
Is all about your Attitude! Here i remind you guys, don't always thinking to find out the happiness thingy only but how to expand it. All the narrow attitude suppose to change in positive one. Could you be even happier even if nothing in the world around you changed? What is your answer: yes or no? The changes that we made play an important role in emphasize our happiness.

Fifth,
Forgiveness by letting go of past hurts and disappointments. Resentment keeps you stuck in the past; forgiveness brings you back to the present. Resentment costs too much, and it doesn't make you happy. Trust me, by revenge you are assuming yourself as a Victim, for what? Just set them free and hoping for the best way to make it worth by forgiveness. I'm a short temper, and i am the one who easily forgive others' mistakes eventho in fact i was strongly hurts. Before i get myself into something new in daily life, deeply in heart i pushed myself to forgive everyone, whereby there is a hope between it for God to help me to handle well all of the peace that must inevitably follow.

Sixth,
I know how to have fun and i do. Mostly, i make something real fun by Humor. Most of the time, I don't have very much fun, and the rest of the time I have no fun at all, and it feels so upset. Then i realized, the only thing that can helps is get fun by make a joke. So i used to be someone strictly serious then i modified it to be funny and easy-going girl. And now, i'm feeling so precious. Try it, don't too nerd. :)

Seventh,
And lastly, i am always appreciates whatever i do n done with my life no matter with who or what it will be. I accepts it as my destiny and persuade myself whenever i feel dumped and regrets.Truth is here, inspiration is here, love is here, peace is here, help is here, God is here, joy is here, because I am and i know there is an happiness in me. :D

Happy Joying Yourself!

No comments:

 
Template design by Izzy Adlina