Sunday, June 6, 2010

Azne ♥ ♥ ♥


Dear Azne SAYANG,






For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
Each day i hate u much less and less,
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive.
I've fallen in love many times... always with you.
I love you like crazy, baby
'Cuz I'd go crazy without you.
What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you sayang,
Oh dearie, this time i could say, no matter what will come to apart me from you, i'll never let our love go, will stick with you till my the end of the world, i will marry you Azne, yes! No other man, u're my truly love ever. Thanks for the past, just now, now and eternal ever, love you till my last destination. Love YOU AZNE HAFIZA!

No comments:

 
Template design by Izzy Adlina