Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fakkkkaaaappp.

Dear Readers,

Okay, itu fucked up! Sometimes I just want to scream to your face "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS"

..because you're such a nuisance and I seriously can't stand you.

..Wei kimak, kawan kawan aku tak kenal kau SO can you stop adding them and trying to make friends with them?

At times, I want to give you a hard slap on the face. Because, you need one. YES, YOU do. Try to keep a distance from me please cause next time, I'm going to be even MORE harsh than I usually am. I can't stand you and I can't stand seeing you on EVERYONE of my fucking friends page. Kimak, they don't know you so fakofffff please. Ikutkan hati, aku nak saja delete Facebook kau, tak sedar ke aku tengah Boycott kau si hitam? Hurgh!
Jangan bising dekat facebook boleh? Konon HAPPY lah kan? Dulu, rapat dengan aku for something kan? Then at the time aku tegur kau, macam buat-buat ignore pulak, oh u're getting busy with the "PARIS HILTON JAWA" friends, nak jugak jadi minah hot dekat shah alam, BUDAK KAMPUNG, biasa lah. And what is the matter with you? Annoying lah! Whatever dear shits, dah loser tu loser lah duh~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cermin lah diri tu dulu

Unknown said...

Aku selalu mencerminkan diri, kesian kau kan, diri sendiri tak mampu beli cermin. Haha! Loser!

 
Template design by Izzy Adlina