Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thoughts that i should not to. Get off!

Dear Readers,

I should be studying right now but I've lost my momentum. I've got too many things on my mind right now.

01. To do well in exams and my side business.
02. One by one, my favorite people leaving oh yeah goodbye!
03. Waffles, lama tak makan benda ni.
04. Will this relationship last, Azne u should really know. Love!
05. London, money and luxury life.
06. Exam results.
07. My bed.
08. Flaming Steamboat.
09. Pizza Hut or Domino's.
10. Big Apple Donuts.

.. Spent the whole day trying to register everything in my head. I've been Wikipedia-ing shit about the International Business. Well, I've actually learned NOTHING. Maybe I have but I'm not so sure.
.. And what am i trying to do now with those foods? OHMAGOD, get the fucking away from me, i'm on diet, a serious strict diet!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

There's a party in my head right now, but you're not invited.

No comments:

 
Template design by Izzy Adlina