Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm the kind of girl........WHO...

Dear Readers,

Minggu ketiga bekerja. As a practical student. Banyak betul "lelaki jakun" tak pernah nampak perempuan dekat tempat kerja aku. Macam rusa masuk kampung at first i entered NorthPort. Terima sajalah kenyataan yang sememangnya ada species begitu lagi-lagi di tempat yang memang percentage wanita macam-sumpah-seperti-pupus. Well well well.

Orang cakap, perempuan mesti lemah lembut macam siput. Tapi jangan mengikis macam siput sedut. To me, for time being, materialistic is just the matter of situation. Bukan Labels. Betul apa, hidup perlukan duit, tak ada duit mati dowh.

I'm the kind of girl who changed a lot. Don't judge me based on my past.
I'm the kind of girl who just need a little time to get over someone who hurts myself.
I'm the kind of girl who live in the world full of people who judge me from my actions.


I'm the kind of girl who realized my past mistakes, and trying so hard to recover back.
I'm the kind of girl who live with the people who talk shits behind my back to gain sympathy from others.
I'm the kind of girl which is not being immature but having fun with my own life creation.


I'm the kind of girl who going to delete people in my Facebook's friend lists which i dislike the most.
I'm the kind of girl who going to be in love with someone who really deserve me.
I'm the kind of girl who loves to laugh when at that time i'm crying over the river.


I'm the kind of girl who guess i will live, i will forget and sooner i will move on.
I'm the kind of girl who had enough of this bullshits and please yang terasa pedas tu get away from my life. Don't come back! KAU STOP-STOP LAH JEALOUS DENGAN LIFE AKU.

Go on story bad things about me, you never know what will come over you after this. AMIN.

Saya penat nak marah orang, lagi-lagi orang yang saya sudah lama buang. Yang sudah lama tak ada dalam kamus hidup saya. Yang betul-betul saya dah buang. Apa masalah kau ni ha? Nak mintak sympathy sangat pun tak elok. Baik aku kerja walaupun allowance aku sebenar-benarnya rm300 sahaja. Sekian terima kasut. Toodles. Nah sini aku bagi muka menyampah aku dekat kau. Hamekkk! Aku tahu cun lagi.








1 comment:

SyaZ wAn said...

pic last tu jgn nk over sgt puji sndri...wakakakaaa...

 
Template design by Izzy Adlina